4 section folding loft ladder with 10 steps in 15/10 stamped sheet metal and painted white (RAL 9010) and a mobile structure designed in steel tubes (50 x 20 mm) and spring cushioning and recall to make opening and closing the ladder easy.
To complete it, the double handrail can be applied to the left-hand and right-hand sides (for measurements from 70 cm) or just the right-hand side (for measurements from 50 cm) and handles to enable an easy exit onto the upper floor.
The frame is 10/10 galvanised steel whilst the hatch is made of a chipboard panel (16 mm) having minimum formaldehyde emissions (class E1, UNI EN 13986:2005 standard).
The 4 section steel folding loft ladder is certified according to European Norms (UNI EN 14975:2007) and grant a load capacity of 150 kg (tested with static test load of 260 kg).
The 4 section steel folding loft ladder is delivered fully assembled, ready to be installed.
- Insulated system of the plywood wooden panel
- “Termocover”, a patented ‘cap’ to insulate the lower floor from the upper floor
- Prime plywood poplar panel (15 mm thick) certified with minimum formaldehyde emissions (class E1, UNI EN 13986:2005 standard)
- 4 section folding metal structure made of tubular steel (50x20mm) painted white (RAL 9010)
- Step section made of 15/10 embossed steel sheet treads painted white (RAL 9010)
- Non-slip shaped tread
- 10/10 galvanised steel sheet box with 12/10 reinforcement angle brackets
- Hatch made of chipboard panel (thickness 16 mm)
- Ladder maximum opening angle adjustment stay-rod
- Shock-absorbing springs for easy opening and closing
- Quick-fit brackets for easy installation
- Dual welded handrail (for a = 50 and 60 cm handrail on right-hand side only)
- Exit handles
- Support feet
- Opening pole
Tutte le misure sono in cm - All dimensions are in cm
Toutes les mesures sont en cm - Todas las medidas son en cm.