Vertical wall access loft ladder made up from 11 steps and a mobile structure made of galvanised 15/10 stamped sheet metal and with spring cushioning and recall to make opening and closing the ladder easy.
To help you ascend and descend, it has a telescopic handrail on the right-hand side and two handles are provided to enable an easy exit onto the upper floor.
The vertical wall access concertina loft ladder box is in galvanised 10/10 sheet steel whilst the hatch is made of a prime 16 mm chipboard panel having minimum formaldehyde emissions (class E1, UNI EN 13986:2005 standard).
The vertical loft ladder is certified according to European Norms (UNI EN 14975:2007) and grant a load capacity of 150 kg (tested with static test load of 260 kg).
The vertical wall access concertina loft ladder is delivered fully assembled, ready to be installed.
- Chipboard hatch panel (16 mm thickness) certified with minimum formaldehyde emissions (class E1 UNI EN 13986:2005 standard)
- MDF E1 hatch panel (16 mm thickness) certified with minimum formaldehyde emissions (class E1 UNI EN 13986:2005 standard)
- Hatch panel insulation
- Left-hand side handrail
- 15/10 embossed sheet steel structure protected by electroplating
- bolted levers for easy adjustment
- chipboard hatch panel (thickness 16 mm) with reinforcement angle brackets
- 10/10 galvanised steel sheet box with 12/10 reinforcement angle brackets and plate
- Quick-fit “L” shaped brackets
- Galvanised steel exit handles
- Shock-absorbing springs for easy opening and closing
- Non-slip shaped tread
- Right-hand side telescopic handrail
- Support feet
- Operating pole
Tutte le misure sono in cm - All dimensions are in cm
Toutes les mesures sont en cm - Todas las medidas son en cm.