Space saving staircase composed of 11 steps, railing and handrail on one side.
The steps are in birch plywood, painted with natural non-toxic water-based paint (semi-covering white finish).
The railing and the structure are in white painted steel. The shaping of the steps is its strong point because it gives maximum functionality with minimum space.
It is also possible to customize the space saving staircase thanks to the accessories range available, among with the platform.
The space saving stair can be installed clockwise and counterclockwise and the rise can be adjusted during the installation phase (from 20 to 24 cm).
The space saving stair is certified according to European Norms (UNI EN 14975:2007) and grant a load capacity of 200 kg/m2.
- Additional step
- Railing for 11 steps
- Balustrade for the upper floor
- Under-step protection
- Steps and structure made of birch plywood (29mm thick) painted with non-toxic water-based paint
- Railing and structure in painted steel (oven dried epoxy paint)
- Shaped steps (alternating tread)
- Adjustable lift (20 to 24 cm)